Sunday, April 14, 2013

A Few New Treasures & A Dog Bath

Hi Everyone,  I've been to a little Antique Bazaar this weekend and want to share a few new finds with you. First off, a wrought iron heart on a thick chain I hung on my fence gate.

I immediately knew where to hang it 
I like how the heart dresses up the gate
I also really like this long narrow planter made out of barn wood filled with moss & succulents
Please excuse my "Not so good looking" back porch. Everything is green and needs to be pressure washed. The empty bucket and shoe will be filled with plants soon. The weather has been crazy!

And the last find....another little bucket (lol) filled with old baseballs for Robbie's bedroom. Remember my last post on "HOW I LIKE TO DECORATE WITH OLD BUCKETS"? Here is the link for those of you that missed it http://littlebrags.blogspot.com/2013/04/guest-bedroom-and-rusty-buckets.html
I just can't seem to have enough of them
And Sundays project for ME was giving our Senior Newfoundland "Bruce" a bath at the "Doggie Do It Yourself Wash"
Poor Brucie fell into a large ditch my husband had dug in the forest behind our house. It's an underground fort for the kids to play in, it's camouflaged with branches and leaves. Brucie walked out there in the dark Saturday night and must have slipped right into it. It's pretty steep and he couldn't  get out by himself. He was so filthy...luckily he wasn't hurt.
All clean and all better.
That's if for my weekend Peeps!
Newfoundly
Christine

Linking Up At These Fabulous Places: