Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Family Room in Progress, need your help!

So today I need some suggestions from all of you. I am working on re-freshing the Family Room. I found these awesome large Wood Wall Hangings at WORLDMARKET a couple of weeks ago. They have this pretty wood carving design in a terra-cotta-ish color. They also compliment the Ginger/Red wall color on the other side. The problem is that now my old Sofa pillows just don't look good anymore and I need to find some cool new throw pillows, preferrably LARGE ones. This is where I need your help. What style/color pillows would look good and do you have a suggestion for an on-line store. Also I still need some matching side table lamps! Any input appreciated!

  


 Here are the side table lamps I've been eying for a while....found them at Vistastore.com but over $200 a piece...nope not gonna happen....suggestions???
This is what I had in mind as far as colors and style of the pillows....This one is from Etsy. I see this style a lot lately, French Linen aka Grainsack Pillows.





Soooo Ladies (and Gentlemen), let me hear your thoughts...Thanks for stopping by!