Thursday, December 14, 2017

Our Christmas Porch and a Blog Hop Festival


Well hello there everyone & welcome to our "Christmas Blog Hop" where 30 bloggers are 
opening their doors for you to share Christmas decor inspiration and recipes.  
(links to everyone's blogs appear at the end of this post).

So, let me get right to it and share what I am sharing for the blog hop. Here is our 
Christmas porch, and once again I was going for a 
"Natural & Simple Scandi Look". 




I used fresh greens, a couple of little 4 foot Christmas trees 
and tons of moss I scraped off of rocks in the forest.


I also used pine cones, walnuts, rocks and a few apples.

I wrapped some of the moss around my outdoor chandelier and hung 
some pine cones down from it with twine. You can also use fake 
moss, this way you don't have to remember to water it with a spray bottle. 

I really wanted to display a "JUL" (that means Christmas in 
Swedish & Norwegian) for this years porch!!! So I purchased 
wooden letters at Hobby Lobby and gave them a coat of acrylic paint. 

Super easy plus the "JUL" makes me feel like I 
am a professional swedish decorator now 😍!!! 


Isn't this just so simple and pretty? 

I used little battery operated string-lights for the vignettes. 




It was starting to get dark here, so you can 
really notice the pretty lights. 


If it wasn't so darn cold out, I might consider moving out to 
the front porch for a while....ha ha ha !!! Well I hope you enjoyed 
this porch  & once again a BIG thank you to Kendra from 
Joy In Our Home for hosting this Blog Hop and for inviting me to participate! 

Next up for the Blog Hop is Bree from "The Home Making Momma". 
Please be sure to visit her next and see her gorgeous Christmas Front Porch!

OK, now let's check out the Blog Hop. Please visit these awesome bloggers for tons of Christmas inspiration for each day of this week (links below pics).  


 Mantels on Monday

Vignettes on Tuesday

Recipes on Wednesday

Front Porches on Thursday

Tablescapes on Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, it makes my day!