Tuesday, August 16, 2016

A Boho-Moroccan Bedroom in Germany

Hi Loves, if you follow my blog you might remember last months post "Decor Inspiration from Holland"? My best friend Michi who lives in Germany recently took a trip to the Netherlands and did some serious SHOPPING over there!!! Last month I shared the pictures she took of the stores she visited, and today I want to show you how she decorated with some of  her new-found treasures.  My friend and I both love the Boho-Moroccan-Scandinavian Interior trend (Or whatever you call that) ...lol

Unfortunately I have no BEFORE pictures of her bedroom, 
but most important, here is how it looks now.


I love the POM POM blanket, I want one.



The natural fibers of the baskets and the rug are soooo gorgeous.

She does such a great job arranging the Decor.





Super awesome, isn't it? I am sooo drooling over this bedroom and I can't 
wait to see it in person next summer when we go back to Germany! 
Thank you Michi for letting me share your beautiful space on my blog. 
Looking forward to more pictures soon!!

What do you guys think? Are you crushing over the Boho-Moroccan 
Style as well?

xoxoxo
 photo signature_zps2231f866.png

Linking Up At These Fabulous Parties:
Monday
Wednesday
Thursday
Saturday


Monthly Parties:



     
   My Life From Home                          Dimples & Tangles                                            Thrifty Decor Chick

stacy   I party with Remodelaholic  12593736_1108878732455729_4198691195880345245_o
Not Just A Housewife                           Remodelaholic.com                                   The Thankful House

    9a9ef760-47a4-4320-9e41-ead49122c074           The Inspiration Exchange - Come and link up your ideas!
 This Is Our Bliss (THIRD THURDAY EACH MONTH)                          Rooms For Rent