Tuesday, August 16, 2016

A Boho-Moroccan Bedroom in Germany

Hi Loves, if you follow my blog you might remember last months post "Decor Inspiration from Holland"? My best friend Michi who lives in Germany recently took a trip to the Netherlands and did some serious SHOPPING over there!!! Last month I shared the pictures she took of the stores she visited, and today I want to show you how she decorated with some of  her new-found treasures.  My friend and I both love the Boho-Moroccan-Scandinavian Interior trend (Or whatever you call that) ...lol

Unfortunately I have no BEFORE pictures of her bedroom, 
but most important, here is how it looks now.


I love the POM POM blanket, I want one.



The natural fibers of the baskets and the rug are soooo gorgeous.

She does such a great job arranging the Decor.





Super awesome, isn't it? I am sooo drooling over this bedroom and I can't 
wait to see it in person next summer when we go back to Germany! 
Thank you Michi for letting me share your beautiful space on my blog. 
Looking forward to more pictures soon!!

What do you guys think? Are you crushing over the Boho-Moroccan 
Style as well?

xoxoxo
 photo signature_zps2231f866.png

17 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness YES! I love it! I'm finding myself being drawn more and more to this style/look too! I'm planning a redo of my bedroom again but this time it will be more neutrals but still have the boho feel.

    Tania

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your friend has great style! I love that pom pom blanket too. I like all of the different textures she used as well. Thanks for sharing her beautiful bedroom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your friend did a beautiful job. Her bedroom looks like it is right out of a magazine. Very pretty. I love the pom pom blanket too. So cute.
    Hugs,
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! It looks so warm and comfy. I love the neutral colors and the textures. Kind of makes you want to crawl in that bed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this room!!

    Julie
    LiveFromJuliesHouse.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely room !! I have sloping ceilings in my upstairs just like hers ( not exactly but close ) so it is nice to see how she handled that with the paint and then the lovely treatment above the bed and all of the special touches...beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm in love with that pom pom blanket too!

    Thanks for sharing with SYC.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty! I could spend some time sleeping there!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice. I love the bed. I love the collection of different items. This is my first visit. I'm following on Blog Lovin' and signed up for emails. Do you really link at all those blogs? Wow that's a long list. I'm trying to get more organized in my linking!
    I linked today too at Share Your Cup. It was nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love moroccan bo-ho eclectic decor :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is lovely! I'm kind of obsessed with the dark wall combined with all the white... such a restful contrast. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. All of the texture is divine! I love it! Thank you for sharing at Party in Your PJs! I am featuring this post tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This looks SO pretty!! :)

    I would love for you to share this with my Facebook Group for recipes, crafts, tips, and tricks: https://www.facebook.com/groups/pluckyrecipescraftstips/

    Thanks for joining Cooking and Crafting with J & J!

    ReplyDelete
  14. It looks lovely. So many textures and elements to make the room pop. It was great your friend let you share the room. Thanks so much for sharing this at DI&DI.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I do like that style! Lots of of inviting textures. Thanks for sharing at Home Sweet Home!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh wow, Christine!! This is just absolutely stunning! Totally comfy-cozy, and superbly decorated as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a gorgeous and cozy bedroom ♥

    summerdaisycottage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, it makes my day!