Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Project Mudroom Organization


Hi there loves, how is your November going so far? Well, I seem to have gotten bit my the organizing bug. I spend this weekend cleaning out the garage and closets and making Goodwill runs. I really don't enjoy organizing a whole lot but it sure feels good when you are done and you can actually find things and open 
a closet door without having baskets and boxes attacking you.  

One area I need to not only de-clutter but also re-think and re-do is our little mudroom. The cold & wet weather is here now and our mudroom gets so crowded with jackets and boots. I currently use baskets and crates for shoe storage but that is not working well, the boys just keep throwing their shoes on the ground 
as they come in and I keep picking them up....over and over... We need a different system! 
I put together this Inspiration Board/Wishlist to help me get started.
I needed a plan and found everything here:







I love these little shoe storage cubes, I am hoping it will be 
easier for the boys to park their shoes when each pair can have 
it's own stall....lol.
(Please note that for the inspiration board I stacked 2 of these cubes on top of each other).

https://www.wayfair.com/Shoe-Station



        Peyton-JaLee-Extra-Tall-Floor-Mirror             Buddy-Products-6-Hook-Rack

2-Piece-Seagrass-Basket-Set



Zingz-and-Thingz Lantern                   Iron-Twisted-Hook



Here are pics of our mudroom at the moment. As you can see 
the shoe storage is way too small and needs to improve.

I love creating an inspiration board first, 
I am such a visual person. 

How do you like my ideas? I am sooo in luv with sea-grass baskets, Moroccan pom pom pillows and simple black/white and gray color schemes...
I also love that I can get everything on my wish-list in one place. 

Wayfair has everything !!!! Happy organizing peeps!

 photo signature_zps2231f866.png

Linking Up At These Fabulous Parties:
Monday
Thursday