Saturday, November 9, 2013

Do You Have A Statement Chair In Your Home?

Hello Peeps, I received an email from One Kings Lane the other day . They ask me to help introduce their Decor Resource Center to my blog readers.  I was flattered to be contacted by such a great Company.

They ask me if I have a statement chair in my home I would like to share. As it turns out, I have 2 special chairs I would love to share with you today.

First off is this old wooden stool I found years back at an Antique store. It is one of my favorite furniture pieces. So simple, but it adds so much personality. 

 

After browsing their Decor Resource Center here is what I found.... I believe this little stool might be a traditional Chinese stool from the Ming Dynasty. Click her to see more: Traditional-chinese-chairs

Next, I want to share another accent chair. This one is from my Great Grand Mother and I brought it with me from Germany.
  
 Statement chairs. Will they ever go out of style?
I don't think so....they are timeless.
 Chairs are a great way liven up a room; they add life and compliment existing décor.

Check out Kings Lanes Decor Resource Center to find what style you love, and purchase the right chair just for you.

Have a wonderful weekend Peeps!!!!
Christine

 Do you like me on FACEBOOK yet?  Little Brags on Facebook


20 comments:

  1. You have some very pretty chairs. I really like that old stool you featured too. How fun to get to read about its history!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christine, that stool is just so super charming! I love your style! Must see more! :) Kim @ Exquisitely Unremarkable

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kim, thanks so very much for the sweet comment!!! I hope you had a chance to snoop around here and I am looking forward to seeing you come back!!!

      Delete
  3. Both are fabulous. I love that little stool, so fun. Thanks tons for linking to Inspire Me. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marty, you always take the time to visit and comment each week!!! I really appreciate you!!!! CHristine

      Delete
  4. I like your stool. It definitely adds charm and interest, and the chair from your family must have some wonderful stories about the life its lived. '-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Christine - the wooden stool is great. Fun and functional. Love the post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love an old chair in the home,just adds so much character. Thanks for linking to TTF this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I must admit that I have a fetish for old chairs!. Love Great Grandmas from Germany! Thanks so much for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jannn

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have the habit from my Mom of collecting statement chairs...drives the hubby nuts..:)
    Thanks for linking up to Twirl and Take A Bow! http://arttisbeauty.blogspot.com/2013/11/twirl-and-take-bow-link-party-65.html
    Hugs
    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  9. We have a great chair that was my mother in laws. It is a beautiful carved chair. Thanks so much for sharing with Wednesday's Adorned Link Party. Have a great Thanksgiving.
    Debi and Charly @ Adorned From Above
    http://www.adornedfromabove.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, it makes my day!