Sunday, February 17, 2013

Crap Room to Craft Room

 Hi Peeps, I wanted to share my craft room with you today. The Ikea Armoire used to hold my Computer, but since I got a Laptop I really didn't need an entire office anymore, so I converted the office into my craft room. 
  



I love the fact that I can hide everything in the armoire and the matching filing cabinet.
 
I hung some little boxwood balls in the window with twine. I can't take credit for that idea, I stole it from my favorite blog Lady Holly from DOWN TO EARTH, click on the link below to see that post.

This is an old weathered toolbox . I put some fake Greens from Ikea in there...love it!

 Ok, here you have the sad truth...the inside of the closet...full with lotsa CRAP Treasures that are waiting for me to get them out and decorate with! Clearly I have no shame!

and here we have what sits on the other side of the room....meet Wilfried the tortoise...

 

Willie has a beautiful home too, he wanted to share with you all !!! lol

 Thanks for stopping by, hope to see you back! Leave me a comment, they make my day! Christine