Thursday, March 31, 2016

Project Challenge: CHALK PAINT


Hello guys, are you ready for another DIY blogger challenge?

I sure hope so, cuz this month's challenge is "CHALK PAINT" 
and I luv me some chalk paint!!!! Do you have an item 
at home that you don't like anymore? Well, before you get rid of it
try painting it with chalk paint, you might be surprised at the outcome. 

I had a laundry detergent container sitting in the closet for years, 
but didn't want to throw it out, because I remembered it was 
expansive at the time.



So I gave it a few coats of "good old fashioned RUSTOLEUM 
Chalk Paint", and voila.....what a difference! 
(please note that it took several coats of chalk paint on metal)



I now have a really cool new planter!


I enjoy this gorgeous vignette along the fence when I 
look out the kitchen window.



What do you think? I almost feel bad, that this project 
was so easy, but hey.... with Easter just behind us I am 
glad I got to join in on the challenge.



So here is what my sweet blogger friends 
created with chalk paint!

Click On the photo images
 below to visit each post!!!


Thanks so much for coming to visit!
 photo signature_zps2231f866.png

Linking Up At These Fabulous Parties:
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Sunday Features // The-chicken-chick // That DIY Party // Sundays At Home // DIY SUNDAY Showcase
Life On Lake Shore Drive // Silver Pennies Sundays // The Creative Corner // Share The Wealth Sunday // The Creative Gallery
Snickerdoodle Sunday

 Monthly Parties:
Outdoor-Extravaganza-2016
http://www.craftberrybush.com


http://www.purfylle.com

     
   My Life From Home                          Dimples & Tangles                                            Thrifty Decor Chick

 stacy    I party with Remodelaholic  12593736_1108878732455729_4198691195880345245_o
Not Just A Housewife                           Remodelaholic.com                                   The Thankful House

    9a9ef760-47a4-4320-9e41-ead49122c074           The Inspiration Exchange - Come and link up your ideas!
 This Is Our Bliss (THIRD THURDAY EACH MONTH)                          Rooms For Rent