Saturday, March 26, 2016

Our Real Easter Bunny, An Impostor And Just Plain Cuteness

Hello and Happy Easter Loves, I am in a big rush today, getting the house ready and cooking for Easter Sunday tomorrow. I did take some adorable pictures of our 4 legged cuties this morning and managed to edit them in a hurry....
Gotta make it quick, cuz I don't want anybody to starve tomorrow....

So without further chatting, here is the most adorable bunny in town.....
Bugsy is the name!


I recently gave this little red radio flyer wagon a quick coat of Annie Sloan Chalk Paint, perfect photo prop for my cuties.



 Can you spot the Easter Bunny Impostor? 

Take a closer look.

Willie is his name. 




I hope you got a giggle out of these pictures......

Here is how I styled our cable spool table for Spring 
after the photo session was done.

Old crates and buckets are always my favorite thing for outdoors!




Thanks so much for stopping by and have a wonderful Easter celebration with your loved ones!
 photo signature_zps2231f866.png

Linking Up At These Fabulous Parties:
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Sunday Features // The-chicken-chick // That DIY Party // Sundays At Home // DIY SUNDAY Showcase
Life On Lake Shore Drive // Silver Pennies Sundays // The Creative Corner // Share The Wealth Sunday // The Creative Gallery
Snickerdoodle Sunday

 Monthly Parties:



     
   My Life From Home                          Dimples & Tangles                                            Thrifty Decor Chick

 stacy    I party with Remodelaholic  12593736_1108878732455729_4198691195880345245_o
Not Just A Housewife                           Remodelaholic.com                                   The Thankful House

    9a9ef760-47a4-4320-9e41-ead49122c074           The Inspiration Exchange - Come and link up your ideas!
 This Is Our Bliss (THIRD THURDAY EACH MONTH)                          Rooms For Rent