Sunday, March 20, 2016

Our Easter Entry 2016


Hi there friends, today I want to share our Easter Entry with you. Been running around 
crazy all day, trying to get a million things done. Well, I managed to take a few very 
quick pictures of our entry, so I can share them before Easter is over!!!! 



I made this Bunny Pillow last week 
(more details about the pillow at the end of this post) 



I had these 3 little baskets laying around in the garage. 
They were dark brown, so I gave them a quick coat of Annie Sloan 
1/2 graphite & french linen mixture. I hung them on the wall 
and added some hay and some small Easter eggs.

This large galvanized bucket/tub was also in the garage. 
I have been stealing a lot of Bugsy's hay this year to use for Easter Decor. 

Isn't this plant gorgeous? It's real too, 
I believe its a type of heather plant. 


OK, as promised I will tell you how I made the bunny pillow. 
Well, actually I already had the giant burlap pillow.
My Mom made it for me a few years ago. 

I used my Cricut machine to make a large rabbit stencil and sponged 
gray fabric paint onto it. Then I glued a white POM POM on for the tail, 
soooo cute! You could do that to about any pillow cover. EASY!!!


As always, I try to decorate with nature as much as I can. Real hay 
instead of the fake easter grass, I think it makes all the difference.
Thanks so much for visiting me and FOR PEEPS SAKE, have a Happy Easter!!!! 
 photo signature_zps2231f866.png

Linking Up At These Fabulous Parties:
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Sunday Features // The-chicken-chick // That DIY Party // Sundays At Home // DIY SUNDAY // Life On Lake Shore Drive // Silver Pennies Sundays // The Creative Corner // Share The Wealth Sunday // The Creative Gallery
Snickerdoodle Sunday
  Monthly Parties:




     
   My Life From Home                          Dimples & Tangles                                            Thrifty Decor Chick

 stacy    I party with Remodelaholic  12593736_1108878732455729_4198691195880345245_o
Not Just A Housewife                           Remodelaholic.com                                   The Thankful House

    9a9ef760-47a4-4320-9e41-ead49122c074           The Inspiration Exchange - Come and link up your ideas!
 This Is Our Bliss (THIRD THURDAY EACH MONTH)                          Rooms For Rent