Wednesday, May 17, 2023

A BOHO Styled Summer Porch


I sure hope you like MACRAME & WICKER 
if you are here!!! LOL


I was so excited to decorate our front porch for summer with some new finds I scored.....


Like the giant "vintage macrame hanging" on the front door and the absolutely gorgeous
"green demijohn glass bottle" (both FB Marketplace finds).


I love the green demijohn bottle so much, I actually ordered a Macrame Demijohn Cover 
from Etsy to dress it up a bit...FANCY, FANCY... I know....



The throw blanket is also a new find from HOME GOODS. 
The perfect pattern for summer!!!


It's just a quick peek of our front porch today. I am hoping to share more 
"summery outdoor spaces" soon with you all. 

Thank you for stopping by my little blog and remember you can 
find me on IG 


3 comments:

I'd love to hear from you, it makes my day!