Friday, December 30, 2022

Dreamy Winter Porch


Hello everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas with your loved ones. 
We had lots of company this year and also hosted a lot this holiday season. 
I totally ran out of time and because of this I literally didn't decorate for Christmas 
until a week before hand. I didn't even put up outside lights which I love so much 
during the dark and rainy season. 



BUT, most of my seasonal decor is wintery, so it will stay up well into 
February so we can still enjoy it for a long while to come. 


I love to decorate with fresh forest greens, moss and pinecones. Since we live in 
the Pacific Northwest, we have no shortage of forests to do thieving in around here...lol


This old wire basket is hanging from a vintage pulley on an arch in our walkway. 
It is so fun to decorate for each season. 


The star in the window is soooo dreamy !!! 
Do you have any IKEA star lamps??? 
I absolutely love them. 


I made the little paper snowflakes hanging from the driftwood 
piece with a tutorial I saw at Cuckoo 4 Design
Super easy, all you need is paper lunch bags, glue and a scissor. 


I know, I know Christmas is over...
Note to self: "change writing on chalkboard!"



As you can see, no Christmas lights around the house this year. 



Well, sometimes less is more right? 



Well, I hope you enjoyed my wintery decor of our porch and exterior. 
Interior post to follow!!!! 

STAY TUNED, STAY SAFE & WARM everyone!
And I wish you all a happy and healthy new year!

Do you follow me yet on Instagram ?

8 comments:

  1. It's beautiful! I don't have any IKEA star lights but I'm going to gat some next time I make a trip there :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They sell out very fast before Christmas. So stock up when you can, they are addictive!

      Delete
  2. The winter greens look so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your wintery porch! I will be taking down Christmas this week and then do "winter"!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Pinky for stopping by !!! Happy New Year !!!!

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you, it makes my day!