Monday, November 8, 2021

A Dreamy Little Boho Deck


It's So Dreamy at Twilight...



Oh I love love love these cozy lights at night..... I wish every night was this beautiful  during fall. 
This is our deck off the sliding glass door that leads to the backyard. 


I especially love how this area is covered, so I can leave pillows and throws out even
during the bad weather.  As you can see I love me some Moroccan lanterns. 
I've been lucky and found a couple at Home Goods but I ordered the big one
 from Morocco (through Etsy).  


This wall has a little VOODOO vibe going on with the cow head,
doesn't it ? LOL....  Voodoo is NOT was I was going for 
but I love it all the same.



Here is an old cable spool I am using as an outdoor table. Anybody else a fan of spool tables? 
There are so many things you can use them for even inside the house. 
Check out this POST of mine to get some major SPOOL TABLE inspiration.


 Well, if you liked this post & want to see some more of this years FALL outdoor spaces, 
make sure to check out my last 2 blog posts.





xoxoxo

2 comments:

  1. Love it Christine. Have a great new week. xoxo Kris

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Kris !!!.So lovely to see your comment here. I have not been blogging much !!!

      Delete

I'd love to hear from you, it makes my day!