Wednesday, November 3, 2021

A cozy little Fall Porch With a Moroccan Touch


Hello & HAPPY FALL Everyone !!!




I sure hope you all are staying safe and healthy during these horrid COVID times
we all have to endure.  
It's been ages since I actually posted anything here on my blog. 
For those of you that don't know this I am on INSTAGRAM 
where I am actually posting on a regular basis. 

I wanted to share our FALL PORCH with you before 
fall is actually over! LOL
 

The porch has always been one of my favorite spaces to 
decorate for each season.


The Moroccan Lantern is my absolute fave this year!


I filled his simple wire basket with fresh moss, 
heather and twinkle lights.....


Did the same with this hanging wire basket. 

Nature is always the prettiest thing to decorate with, don't you agree?


Love this little space in the front yard, 2 Adirondack chairs 
and a turned over barrel used as a table. 


I hope you found a little inspiration here today & thanks' so very much for coming to visit even though I've been such a blog slacker!!!


More posts to come soon of the 
back yard decked out for FALL!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, it makes my day!