Monday, February 15, 2021

Twinkle Lights and Candle Light


Hello peeps,  I sure hope you have all been staying safe and healthy! 
 In January I took down all the Winter Décor thinking winter is over, but it 
just so happened that it's been snowing for days in Olympia, WA. 
So yesterday I redecorated the front porch a bit, while watching the snow come
 down and the kids play. 



This bench is always so fun to decorate for all the seasons.




I absolutely love this Moroccan lantern I ordered on Etsy last summer. 
The perfect Boho addition, don't you think?


Twinkle lights and candle light , LUV!!!!


Meanwhile, these boys are never too old to built an igloo.


And here are our furry cuties staying warm.
This One Likes Me !!!


This One Doesn't  !!!

Thanks so much for visiting and I hope you found a little 
inspiration here today! xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, it makes my day!