Saturday, November 26, 2016

So Fall Is Coming Down This Weekend


Hello guys, well I meant to share these pics of our fall porch before Thanksgiving was over, 
but that didn't happen 🙈. I feel like I am way behind with everything and struggling to 
keep up with my blog, especially with Thanksgiving week. But hey that's life! 

So the fall decor is coming down this weekend and here are a couple of pics of the front 
porch before Christmas is going up.




For those of you that follow me on INSTAGRAM you may have seen these pics already, but I forgot to share them here on the blog. 

Sometimes I get lazy and share a pic on INSTAGRAM 
instead of here, so make sure to follow me there as well! 
And don't forget my Facebook page!
Stay safe and I hope you all had a wonderful and relaxing Thanksgiving with friends and family!
 photo signature_zps2231f866.png