Monday, September 5, 2016

Hanging An Old Window From The Fence


Hello Everyone, I hope you are all enjoying a fun and relaxing Labor Day today! 
I want to share a little something with you I did this weekend.

Earlier this summer I found an old window at one of my favorite little country stores, 
it's been sitting on the deck for several weeks but I finally figured out where to put it up.



 We still haven't landscaped the backyard, so we stare a at a lot
 of bare fence when looking out the back windows. 
I had plans to plant some trees and shrubs this summer, 
but what do you know...that didn't happen!


So, at least this little window makes a little corner of the 
backyard look a little more cozy!


I bought the galvanized letters at Hobby Lobby and used plastic 
hooks from COMMAND to hold the letters onto the glass.


I decided to use rope to hang the window from the fence so I can 
easily move it  when I feel like it.




Well, maybe next Spring I will get around to planting 
some pretty trees and flowers along the fence-line. I hope you like 
this idea, there are so many things you can do with old windows. 

For more inspiration on how to decorate with old windows, 
please check out this previous blog post of mine:


Thanks for coming to visit!
 photo signature_zps2231f866.png

Linking Up At These Fabulous Parties:
Monday
Wednesday
Thursday
Saturday
Monthly Parties:



     
   My Life From Home                          Dimples & Tangles                                            Thrifty Decor Chick

stacy   I party with Remodelaholic  12593736_1108878732455729_4198691195880345245_o
Not Just A Housewife                           Remodelaholic.com                                   The Thankful House

    9a9ef760-47a4-4320-9e41-ead49122c074           The Inspiration Exchange - Come and link up your ideas!
 This Is Our Bliss (THIRD THURDAY EACH MONTH)                          Rooms For Rent