Friday, November 6, 2015

Random Snapshots Of Our Cuties

Hello Loves, I hope you all had a spooky Halloweenie!!!!! Hard to believe Thanksgiving is almost here, not to mention Christmas is around the corner. This week I have a special treat for you all, no decor projects for a change, only some recent pictures of our cuties around here.

First off is our Bugsy, having a treat (if you follow me on Instagram you may have already seen some of these  pictures).




Here is the little trouble maker again, wrecking my 
beautiful heather plant with his big fuzzy butt. You 
may remember these trashcan planters from a recent post.


Nothing is safe from this little guy, he even steals my water. 
If you look close you can actually see a water drop 
on his cheek to the right....lol 


Here he is with his favorite toy, his tribble girlfriend. 
Half the time we can't even tell them apart!


For those of you not familiar with tribbles, it's a cute 
& furry Star Trek creature. My husband got it 
for me a while back, however, Bugsy claimed it 
right away. It seems to be just his type
(uhhh... yeah.... you get my drift).


Here is our non-furry cutie "Robbie" making clay creatures while Bugsy is supervising from his castle.


Yes, that's right....he has a cardboard bunny 
play castle which he loves. 
Clearly, our Bugsy has a rough life.


here is me for a change, taking a shameless selfie 
with our handsome hare


And since I just mentioned a "HARE", it's only fair 
to share our "Tortoise" Willie with you as well.

Back to this little cutie, carving his pumpkin on Halloween 

Isn't this the cutest Terminator you've ever seen?? 
I'm gonna have to call him Arnold from now on.

I hope your Halloween was fun & safe

That's all I got for you today. I hope our cuties made you giggle!

 photo signature_zps2231f866.png


Linking Up At These Fabulous Parties:
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Sunday
Cooking & Crafting with J&J

Monthly Parties:

 
http://mylifefromhome.com/                     Felix-traumland

 stacy     I party with Remodelaholic 

     ppp 1          Just a Girl and Her Blog
       Being-Bianca (THIRD THURDAY EACH MONTH)                 http://www.thehankfulhouse.com

             The Inspiration Exchange - Come and link up your ideas!           
         http://roomsforrentblog.blogspot.com/                    http://thriftydecorchick.blogspot.com/

        The 7 year itch link up