Monday, October 26, 2015

Halloween Front Porch

 Hello Loves, I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. I decorated
our porch for Fall/Halloween this weekend. FINALLY, I am
always so behind!!!! This year I wanted to decorate with as much
"natural things" as possible and less store-bought Décor.
  
 

 When I say natural things, I mean pumpkins,
hay, fall plants, branches, etc....

 

 I really wanted something really simple with the theme "LESS IS MORE"



The wooden arrow that is sitting in the crate is a 50% off steal
from Home Goods!!! It lights up and looks so cool at night.

 I had a piece of scrap wood in the garage, I painted it with black chalk
paint and drew this witch hat on it that I saw over at Twelve On Main the
other day....LUV IT


I also made these BOO letters this weekend,
sooo quick and easy

   I had some terra cotta colored spray paint left over from last month
Project Challenge and simply used it on these cardboard letters
I picked up at JoAnnes Fabrics

  I then put some tiny polka dots on them by dipping a  toothpick into acrylic paint
 
 It was raining buckets in the Pacific NW yesterday,
so more outdoor pics later.....
 

 photo signature_zps2231f866.png

If you liked this post, you may want to catch 
up on these previous posts:

Thanksgiving Tour


 A Fall Porch
 

Linking Up At These Fabulous Parties:

Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Sunday

Monthly Parties:




 stacy     I party with Remodelaholic

     ppp 1          Just a Girl and Her Blog
       Being-Bianca (THIRD THURDAY EACH MONTH)                 http://www.thehankfulhouse.com
             The Inspiration Exchange - Come and link up your ideas!           
         http://roomsforrentblog.blogspot.com/                    http://thriftydecorchick.blogspot.com/

        The 7 year itch link up