Sunday, September 28, 2014

Sharing "Must See" Blogs With You

Hello and Happy Sunday Sweets, today I am committing a major blogger cheat. 
I am posting tons of beautiful Home Decor pictures, and none of them are mine.
You see, I have been in-luv with Norwegian and Swedish Decor Style blogs and I feel like 
I can't withhold this major eye candy from my readers....lol
There is just something different and unique about how people decorate in different 
Country's and these bloggers I am sharing with you are "out of this world talented". 
So get your self ready for some major eye candy....

Let's take you to Norway first, Villa Paprika 
is the name of this awesome blog I 
just found the other day








And since we all loved it in Norway so much, 
let's stay there for a bit longer and check 
out this blog called "Husfruas Memoare"





Another stop in Norway, Vibeke Design





I just can't seem to get out of Norway, 
"Lindevegen" is amazing













Let's head on over to Sweden for a change, 
shall we?



And let's not neglect Holland




Wow, I could stare at these pictures all day. Is it just me, or do you love them as well? 
Even though I have no idea what these ladies are saying when I read their blogs 
(since I don't speak Norwegian, Swedish or Dutch) and Google Translator does not 
always work, I don't need words, I just love to see what they do!!!!
I do hope you enjoyed this Inspiration as much as I do!

XoXoXo
 photo signature_zps2231f866.png
Follow on Bloglovin