Saturday, March 22, 2014

Just Sharing Some Bunny Cuteness

 Good Evening and Happy Weekend Everyone, I had a plan for a project this weekend, but it turns out I actually haven't been feeling all that well for a couple of days. Our son was sick earlier this week and I caught it a couple of days later. This morning I had a major headache and didn't crawl out of bed until 10 AM. So all I managed to do today was a few chores like cleaning the Rabbit and Tortoise cages, folding laundry and I got to watch a bunch of TV laying on the couch. But I do have a little something cute to share from around here this weekend.

Here is a little Bunny Cuteness ..Bugsy made himself comfy in a little crate by the fireplace...too cute! And he fits perfectly!

 Here is Willie our Tortoise.
 Everyone got a good cleaning today!

 Have a wonderful rest of the weekend everyone, hopefully I will have have another little project to share with you next week!
MUAHHHH
Christine