Monday, October 30, 2017

A Little Halloween Tour 2017


Hello everyone, as always I am barely getting my Halloween post up here on time.  
Every year I tell myself to get started earlier and it never happens. 
Well, 1 more day until Halloween and if I don't post our 
little Halloween tour now it will never happen. 

So without a ton of chatter, here we are....welcome to our little tour. I don't go 
overboard with Halloween and only have a few little areas downstairs decorated. 
Most of the big stuff we purchased years ago when we did a Haunted House 
for the kids. Otherwise we probably wouldn't have much Halloween Decor period. 

Come into the foyer. This scary dude is waiting for you!


This is a little wall in the entry right when you walk in the front door. 
This scary scientist wants to poison you! 


Here is our kitchen nook. I love that giant spider.

I wrapped these cute little battery operated pumpkin lights around 
my candle chandelier.

Here is a close up of the lights...found them at Spirit Halloween.

I added these cute little bats to the wall here.

They came with little sticky things attached, so easy to add them anywhere.

Here is the kitchen as it is getting dark outside.

The ghost string-lights are a Target find. Sooo pretty at night.

BOOOOO

Here are some close ups of the kitchen vignettes on the window sill and counters.

I love candles, especially in the fall....don't you?

Twinkle lights and candles.....LUVVVVV, no need for much else.
I just adore this little ghost, I simply trapped him in the glass and 
added some decor and twinkle lights...
Soooo spooky, isn't he?



Oh and before I go, I wanted to share this cute pic I took this week. If you follow my blog you know that we recently rescued a couple of feral cats, when we first got them they were not even half the size of the bunny and look at them now. You can read up on that story HERE if you missed it. 

As always I appreciate all of you coming by to visit and leaving me your 
sweet comments!!!! Have a happy and safe Halloween!
Tomorrow I will be sharing pics of our front porch decked out 
for the little trick or treater's!!!
xoxoxo
 photo signature_zps2231f866.png


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, it makes my day!