Sunday, May 1, 2016

SNEAK PEAK of new paint color in our Family Room


Hi Cuties, I want to share with you what I was up to last weekend. I finally painted 
the accent walls in our family room. For those of you that have been following 
my blog for a while, you know I have been sick of the "ginger red" accent walls 
we had in the family room. I hate painting, so I lived with it for much longer than I should have. 




BUT, I finally got my butt in gear and painted over the red walls
with this gorgeous rich color from Sherwin Williams called 
"GAUNTLET GRAY"

Here is a reminder of what the color was 
BEFORE, very cozy and warm, 
but it was time for a change.

It's been nice ginger red, but time for us to part...

 I now think that I should paint the beige wall as well, something 
with just a "touch less yellow" in the paint, and more of a 
"lighter crisp". What do you think??? I think the contrast would 
be much better next to the gauntlet gray!!!

I put some branches in the corner and 
wrapped cute string-lights around them. 


 Can't wait to hear what you guys think....More of this room later...
I have lots more plans for this space!!!! Already ordered a cool 
Moroccan floor pouf from World Market. 
Can't wait!!

  MUAHHHHHH
 photo signature_zps2231f866.png

Linking Up At These Fabulous Parties:
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Sunday Features // The-chicken-chick // That DIY Party // Sundays At Home // DIY SUNDAY Showcase
Life On Lake Shore Drive // Silver Pennies Sundays // The Creative Corner // Share The Wealth Sunday // The Creative Gallery
Snickerdoodle Sunday

 Monthly Parties:

     
   My Life From Home                          Dimples & Tangles                                            Thrifty Decor Chick

 stacy    I party with Remodelaholic  12593736_1108878732455729_4198691195880345245_o
Not Just A Housewife                           Remodelaholic.com                                   The Thankful House

    9a9ef760-47a4-4320-9e41-ead49122c074           The Inspiration Exchange - Come and link up your ideas!
 This Is Our Bliss (THIRD THURDAY EACH MONTH)                          Rooms For Rent