Thursday, November 7, 2019

A Rustic Fall Porch With Bohemian Vibes




Another Year, Another Fall Season....
Here we are again, another Halloween is over with and I refuse to decorate for Fall
until Thanksgiving is over with. I am not one to decorate for Christmas before Turkey Day!!!

Besides, I want to enjoy my beautiful Cinderella/Fairytale pumpkins for as long as I can.
These pumpkins are my absolute favorite!! This one here looks like it's almost fake it's so gorgeous. 
As you can see, I love to decorate with natural things. This time of the year that means
fresh hay, cornstalks and real pumpkins, etc.

I also love to use rustic pieces to decorate with, like old wooden crates, old buckets, 
and all sorts of old rusty stuff, especially for the outside. 

Oh and how do you like that little wicker chair? I found it at the Goodwill this summer
and believe me when I tell you I did it a favor (see the BEFORE pic at the end of this post).
I am in LUV with wooden beads these days. This beaded Macramé came from
EARTHBOUND TRADING a while back.
This smaller beaded Macramé hanging from a branch here is from World Market. 
LOVE THAT STORE! They torture me on a regular basis.
Well guys, I hope "YOU LIKEY" the porch???

Ohhh and let's get back to that "Three Dollar GOODWILL Wicker Chair Find Of Mine".
See what I mean? I did it a favor ripping off the pretty blue fake flowers, right???
Wanna bet it was a toilet paper holder in it's past life? 
Now it's back in fashion ala BOHEMIAN STYLE...lol....
I hope you found a little FALL INSPIRATION here before Christmas get's the better of you!!!
XoXoXo

9 comments:

  1. OOh yeah, I likey! I hate that once Halloween is over, the retailers go bonkers for Christmas. THANKSGIVING IS THE BEST.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thanks so much for stopping by Gina. Enjoy the rest of our fall season!

      Delete
  2. Wish I had a bigger porch! Love what you've done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always look forward to your postings, they give me so many ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It all looks so pretty! I love that beaded jar cover!!

    Tania

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hallo Christine,
    auch dieses mal hast Du Dich wieder übertroffen. Wunderschön.
    Ich freue mich schon jetzt auf Deinen Weihnachsts post.
    Viele liebe Grüße
    Uwe

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, it makes my day!