Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Decorating With Crates

Hi Loves, I hope you all had a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend. We had a wonderful relaxing 3 day weekend without leaving the house much (my favorite kind). I had a chance to put together this blog post for you with TONS of Inspiration on "HOW TO DECORATE WITH CRATES" And I am talking all sorts of crates! Soda Crates,Vintage Crates, Berry Crates, old Military Crates,  ....well you get my drift! 


As aways, I tried real hard to link back to the original source of the pictures. 
Please let me know if I made a mistake somewhere and I will change it ASAP. 
The first dozen of pics are actually my own crates, after that 
TONS of Inspiration from all over Blog Land!!!!




 


























The Swenglish Home



Fruitkisten langs schutting.


cool



fruit crate pet bed :)




Crate





Tuesday's Farmhouse Fancy - Vintage Crates






coke crate to hold remotes - Dogs Don't Eat Pizza



Kistjes stapelen. Vullen met accessoires et voila..

















crate





pepsi crate side table - how cool! By Tattered Style







Blomkje en Wenje: houten panelen



vintage crate decorating



Smillas Wohngefühl: einfach mal Pause machen....














crates for bedside tables in guest rooms?









Little Vintage Cottage





Leuk idee met veilingkisten



a little of this, a little of that: DIY {Rolling} Wood Crates


IMG_6802



Bought a crate at a garage sale today, and this is exactly what I'm going to do with it!




Sprucing Up The Patio!





A Place For My Paint










Little Brags: Decor Inspiration from Europe


~rooms FOR rent~: $5 Dresser Re-Do



Laundry storage ideas.  So cute!







If you liked this post on "Crate Inspiration", 
you may want to catch up on these 2
 previous posts:

  
 photo signature_zps2231f866.png

Linking Up At These Fabulous Parties:

Monday
 Tuesday
         Wednesday
  Thursday
  Saturday
 Sunday

Monthly Parties:


 stacy     I party with Remodelaholic


     ppp 1          Just a Girl and Her Blog
       Being-Bianca (THIRD THURDAY EACH MONTH)                 http://www.thehankfulhouse.com


             The Inspiration Exchange - Come and link up your ideas!           
         http://roomsforrentblog.blogspot.com/                    http://thriftydecorchick.blogspot.com/

        The 7 year itch link up
 http://dimplesandtangles.blogspot.com                        http://simplehomeblessing.com   



30 comments:

  1. Holy smokes what a roundup!! Great ideas (love the bunny!!!!) xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful, wonderful post! Thanks for sharing such wonderful ideas Christine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so many possibilities!!!
    I love the crate lamp and the one your bunny is in;)
    I use mine as storage bins in the bathroom, for towels and toilet paper.
    As storage near the fireplace, for the wood.
    And recently for my cats as their bed;)
    Love & hugs
    Lydia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Lots of great ideas! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a sucker for vintage crates...this is an incredible line up of crate uses!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love old crates and your post shows so many great ways to use them. Thanks so much for including mine among your features. I have had good luck finding them at antique stores and also on Decor Steals and Antique Farmhouse online.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow what a great collection....so many inspirations!
    Thanks for asking for permission, it is fine for me that you are showing One of my pics, Thanks a lot for the backlink to my blog!
    Greetings from Germany
    Smilla

    ReplyDelete
  8. Christine, thank you so much for highlighting my crate idea and for the link back! And thank you for all of the new inspiration! I have about 5 other crates around the house and I always like to change things up with them....so many ideas! This will keep me busy for a while! Have a wonderful evening and thank you again!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I heart crates, nuff said!! Pinned to share and for inspiration reference ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great round up! So many great ideas :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Holy cow, that's a lot of ideas for crates, I love them all! Thanks so much for including my crates!

    Tania

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, I love crate and saw so many fun ways to use them! Feel honored that you shared one of my photos in this great round up!
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  13. omg I need some crates!! Thanks for the fabulous round up of crate ideas!! I have been pinning away! In fact, I have to go back and look some more :)
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW, what a round-up! Thanks for including mine. I can never resist buying crates even if I don't have a place for them. We also use crates as a back drop for photographing small objects.
    Adriana

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love everyone of the crates idea.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you so much for putting this great collection together! I am always on the lookout for crates when I go to the flea market! So glad you linked up to FRIDAY FAVORITES & I hope we will see you again next week! Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a wonderful collection of great ideas for using crates. Pinning this so I can spend more time perusing it. Thank you so much for sharing at Share It One More Time. Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  18. Crates are so verastile. I love these ideas. Thanks so much for linking up this week at #HomeMattersParty. Can't wait to see what you link up next week.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I cannot believe how people come up with so many ideas using one item. Great ideas you've gathered. Thanks for sharing all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  20. So many Great ideas for decorating with crates. Thank you for sharing with the Clever Chicks Blog Hop! I hope you’ll join us again next week!

    Cheers,
    Kathy Shea Mormino
    The Chicken Chick
    http://www.The-Chicken-Chick.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. These are all such great ideas! I'm sure that I can us several of them in our house! And your styling is always so amazing!
    Thanks so much for sharing at Something to Talk About!
    Pinning!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  22. Who knew there were so many ways to make use of a crate!?? I absolutely love crates and I am so happy that you linked up at the Creative Inspiration Link Party. Join us again next week; Mon 8p EST - Thurs 8p EST.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow, Christine! This must have taken you forever to put together, but it is awesome! Featuring you at Snickerdoodle, and can't wait to try some of these. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow, Christine! This must have taken you forever to put together, but it is awesome! Featuring you at Snickerdoodle, and can't wait to try some of these. Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. So much inspiration here!! I LOVE crates too :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. I just wanted to thank you for this valuable information. It gave me the confidence I needed to know that starting a blog was actually feasible and the information to actually go through with it. wallpaper purchase online

    ReplyDelete
  27. Website wonderful I wish I could be like my website this site , My talking about things that are also important , such as your website,
    The first part is talking about my website is the sale of
    chef knives
    and the most important brands offered for sale such as
    global knife set review

    global knives reviews

    zwilling ja henckels knives reviews

    henckels knives reviews

    victorinox chef knives reviews

    victorinox kitchen knives reviews

    chef knives reviews

    The second is talking about the website, the problems of water leaks and how its solutions and areas that are out of our branches is
    افضل شركة
    كشف تسربات المياه

    كشف تسربات المياه بالرياض


    كشف تسربات المياه بجدة

    كشف تسربات المياه بالدمام

    كشف تسربات المياه بدون تكسير

    كشف تسربات المياه بالمدينة المنورة

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, it makes my day!